Hannah, San Deezy🌞🌊👣
C'est la vie
Ask me anything(:
Permalink (357,745 notes)
Permalink (39 notes)
"Once you realize the thing that makes you passionate, and the thing that makes you stay up at night, the thing that you will fight for. Once you realize those things, and you’re working towards that, it’s pretty much having it all."
Permalink (10,457 notes)
"Someday you’ll find the right person, and you’ll learn to have a lot more confidence in yourself. That’s what I think. So don’t settle for anything less. In this world, there are things you can only do alone, and things you can only do with somebody else. It’s important to combine the two in just the right amount"
Haruki Murakami (via
Oh my god
Permalink (270 notes)
"The more you love the more they feel afraid"
Ally Rhodes (via
Permalink (15,478 notes)
Permalink (382,790 notes)
Confess something you’ve thought about me on anon, and all I can do is post it
Permalink (120,832 notes)
"1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough."
things to remember,
Permalink (239,496 notes)
Permalink (9,988 notes)
Permalink (129,826 notes)
(if youre reading this i hope you know youre wanted)
Permalink (191,937 notes)
Permalink (173,821 notes)
Permalink (469 notes)
"Water is the softest thing, yet it can penetrate mountains and earth. This shows clearly the principle of softness overcoming hardness."
Lao Tzu (via
Permalink (77,801 notes)